CAT5E Outdoor Cable Shielded Direct Burial Ethernet with Waterblock Tape
BNCable's outdoor direct burial Cat5e cable with water block tape is good on your outdoor voice, facts, video and safety networking programs. Whether you're wiring your home, office or whole campus, we have the network solution this is right for you.
This shielded out of doors water block tape direct burial cat5e cable is the precise fit for installations in which the cable may be buried below ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-pairs) are strong bare copper with a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) jacket. This cable also consists of an aluminum foil defensive which facilitates take away and protect towards electric interferences that could impede your signal. For brought moisture safety this cable consists of a water block tape that repels water maintaining it out of the cable and far from the conductors. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain twine which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is needed on all shielded cable to save you signal loss, cross-talk, and different overall performance troubles. Our shielded category 5e water block tape direct burial outdoor cable is designed for residential outside direct burial Lan applications, making it the perfect solution for installation runs that require the cable to be buried under floor in conduit. This cable is likewise tested as much as speeds of 350mhz.
To make sure we are providing our customer TIA 568 c.2 standards. Our cat5e outside cable is also synthetic to fulfill modern-day cat5e hints and is demonstrated via outdoor requirements agencies and is ROHS compliant.
Supports all category 5 applications including Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited as 622 ATM. Wideband, and Ethernet 10000BASE-T.
CAT5E Outdoor Cable Shielded Cable Features
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT5E Waterblock Tape Outdoor Direct Burial, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations (CMX)
- Aluminum Foil Shielded w/ Unshielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000' Pull Box
To avoid excessive shipping charges on 10 or more of this product please call (301) 937-5500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get a shipping quote.
- Stock: 100
- Weight: 30.00lb
- Dimensions: 14.00in x 14.00in x 11.00in