1000FT Cat6A Riser Bulk Solid Bare Copper Ethernet Cable UTP CMR rated Cable
1000ft Cat6A riser rated CMR cable is the perfect for reliable installations where the cable may be used indoors. Ethernet cat6a riser cable’s 8 conductors are solid bare copper with a excessive density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and CMR jacket. Our category/ 1000ft Cat6a cmr rated riser cable is designed for indoor lan applications; making it perfect solution for indoor set up runs that require the cable installed in walls or any other non-plenum riser rated regions. bulk ethernet cat6a riser cable is highly tested up to speeds of 10g.
Ethernet cat6-a Riser bare copper with a fire protection insulation and a CMP rated low smoke fr-percent ROHS compliant plenum jacket. Bulk cat6a riser CMR rated cable is designed for indoor/outside lan community applications, making it the best solution for indoor/outdoor installation runs that require cable to be installed in plenum areas.
Our CAT6.A plenum cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6a cables guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations as well as RoHS Compliant. To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable must meet and/or exceeds CAT6a TIA 568 C.2 standards.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 6A Augmented CMR Riser Rated Cable
- Suitable For 10G-750MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Indoor Riser Rated Installations
- Category 6A Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in A 1000′ Spool
Turn Stone cables carry full end to end networking solution including Cat5e Riser /Cat6 Riser /CAT6 Patch Cables, CAT6 Keystone Jacks, Cat6 Patch Panels, and Wall Plates that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call. (301) 836 1195