BNCables shielded out of doors direct burial gel-stuffed cat6 cable is good on your out of doors voice, facts, video and safety networking applications. Whether you are wiring your own home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is proper for you.
This shielded out of doors gel-filled direct burial cat6 cable is the suitable match for installations in which the cable might be buried under ground in conduit. This cable’s 8 conductors (4-pairs) are strong bare copper with a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) jacket. For added moisture protection this cable includes a gel-filling that repels water retaining it out of the cable and away from the conductors. Our Category/Cat6 gel-filled direct burial out of doors cable is designed for residential outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it the quality answer for set up runs that require the cable to be buried below floor in conduit. Moreover, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the strength after it’s been terminated. This drain wire is needed on all shielded cable to prevent signal loss, pass-talk, and different overall performance issues. This cable is tested to perform as much as speeds of 600mhz.
To ensure we are imparting our customer with excessive satisfactory bulk ethernet cables our cable need to meet and/or exceeds cat6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our cat6 shielded outside cable is also synthetic to satisfy modern cat6 tips and is tested by using outside requirements corporations and is ROHS compliant.
CAT6 Direct Burial Shielded Ethernet Cable Features
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Cat6 Outdoor Direct Burial, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations (CMX)
- AL Foil Shielding over Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000′ Wooden Spool